As a pro gamer, you definitely know what a masterpiece the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is. In our generation when Xbox one was pretty famous for a relaxed and smooth gaming, this was a inevitable accessory.
So, what are the most common Turtle beach stealth 600 issues? The sounding pitch of this headphone is awesome to easily locate the position of the enemy on the map.
Again the mic attached with it is a great device to talk with your teammates on the line during playing games like Player Unknowns Battlegrounds, Call of Duty, Modern Combat, and more other online games.
Mainly it got popular for the smooth and clear audio connection along with advanced facilities. And for this reason, it was like a dream for all the gamers in our generation.
Turtle Beach as the latest gaming headphone for Xbox One has many exclusive features. Being debuted by Microsoft, it is a wireless headphone to provide you direct console technology and Windows sonic surround sound.
Though this is a second-generation headset, this is not beyond any fault. If you have already owned a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 then it is normal to face some technical issues.
There is no device w is fully free from technical issues. The difference is the premium ones will face fewer problems than the normal ones.
In this article, I will present to you some common technical issues those people face usually after frequent usage. And in the latter part, the steps that have to be taken to solve these issues will be provided.
So stick until the last word of this article to have a complete package of information and solutions about any issue regarding your Turtle Beach Stealth 600.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Common Issues
Now, we will aim to find out some common problems of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600. I think you have also suffered from the problems that I am going to demonstrate. Mainly technic problems like audio disconnection and charging issues are mentionable.
- Audio connection problem is the most common issue for a Turtle Beach Stealth 600. Very often most of the users claim that they can not hear the sound clearly while playing any game. Maybe the interior parts have some malfunctioning. Or the gadget is not connected to the Xbox one fully. As a result of which the gaming becomes monotonous for all.
- You know that a mic is attached with the Turtle Beach Stealth 600. This is used for sending your voice to your teammates or the receivers. The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is a wireless headphone. And for this reason, there is no scope for having issues with the cable. You may have faced any problem communicating with your teammates by using the mic of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600.
- Charging issues may occur in your Turtle Beach Stealth 600. Every gadget needs a battery to perform. Sometimes it can be seen that you have inserted the USB charging cable into the charging port and relaxed for a moment thinking that your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is charging. But when you went to play again in your Xbox One pairing your headphone then you could see the zero-charged battery. The internal or external technical problem will cause such types of charging issues.
- The last one but not the least one is the connection problem. Many users of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 face the connection problem while they want to connect these headphones with their Xbox One. This problem is simple to be solved. It is a common glitch for smart gadgets nowadays.
So, these are the common problems a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 user experiences frequently.
Steps To Fix The Issues of A Turtle Beach Stealth 600
You have already seen the common issues or problems that a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 faces. Now we will talk about the necessary steps to fix these issues with your headset. These solutions will be given according to the problem. That is:
- Ways to fix the sound-related problem or audio problem in your Turtle Beach Stealth 600.
- Ways to fix the charging issue of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600.
- Ways to fix the mic problem 9f your Turtle Beach Stealth 600.
- Ways to fix the connection problem of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset with Xbox One.
Ways To Fix The Sound Problem Of Audio Problem
Here the step-by-step solution to the audio problem of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset is given.
At first, make sure that your headset is connected to the Xbox One properly. Otherwise, you will not be able to hear any audio clips on your headset. In addition, check that whether the firmware is updated properly.
If you see that you are not getting desired performance still now then the problem is in the audio receptor of that headset. In this case, please visit the nearest customer care service center for fixing this issue.
Ways To Fix The Charging Issue Of Your Turtle Beach Stealth 600
If you are facing any charging issue on your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, then don’t get panicked. Follow the steps given below one by one.
- At first, you have to plug the micro USB port of the USB charge cable into the headset.
- Then you have to plug the USB end of the USB charging cable into a free USB port on the console itself.
- Then it will need 3 to 4 hours to become fully charged.
Note that, when you are charging your headset while the headset is powered on, you will see the red light turning into green light after a full charge. And when the headset is powered off, the LEF will turn off after a full charge.
It may be seen that after charging, your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is not responding. Then you need to replace the batteries in the headset. Then it can be hoped that the headset will work properly.
Ways To Fix The Mic Problem Of Your Turtle Beach Stealth 600
For fixing the mic problem of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, follow these steps.
- Push the mic away from the gadget to turn it on. Then the mic will be unmuted and you will be able to speak with your teammates. If you want to turn it off then push it back in its previous state. Then it will be unmuted.
- If doing further you can not be able to fix this issue, then visit the nearest customer care service center.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Constantly Shutting Down
If the timer detects no game audio or mic audio for a predetermined amount of time, the headset will enter auto shut-off mode. It will send out a warning. If it hasn’t picked up any sounds through its gaming channel or microphone in that time, it will shut off.
Ways To Fix The Connection Problem Of Your Turtle Beach Stealth 600
For fixing the connection issues of your headset, power off the Xbox one console. Then you have to disconnect the power supply cable from your Xbox One. Wait for 20 seconds.
Now, you have to reconnect the power cable in your Xbox One. Now power on the console using the power button on the front.
At this stage, you have to connect your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset with your Xbox one using the connect button of the headset. Once you have paired it with the console, it will be fixed.
Xbox one doesn’t connect with third-party gadgets because it is from Microsoft. Like this, the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset is made to bring enhanced gaming for the Xbox one users. It will not pair with any other third party consoles.
And for the mentioned issues, you have already got the desired aid. Next time when you will face any more issues, go through this article again. I hope now you know what are the most common Turtle beach stealth 600 issues. Thank you for reading this article.