There are no reliable, solid and fast statistics on how thieves work. But evidence from former offenders suggests intruders usually try the front door before looking for any other way. You might think there is no problem. I locked my door. But Locke doesn’t always stop thieves from stealing. If you do not have the correct lock, any intruder can break it. To prevent this from happening to you, we will give you ideas about the 9 Best Home Security Door Locks System on the market.
9 Best Home Security Door Locks System – Keep Your Door secure Form unwanted opener
1. Schlage Encode
Sled encoding is the best for top groove protection. This smart lock is the most expensive lock on our list. But it does provide both convenience and protection so the price doesn’t matter here. This keyless lock comes with the highest protection rating from any door lock. Sledge Encode has ANSI / BHMA Grade 1 Certificate, which is the highest rating available. One of the reasons for choosing this lock is that you don’t have to connect this lock to a smart home hub for Wi-Fi. It only works with Z-Wave smart homes. Don’t expect more than a few months of battery life in this smart lock.
- There is a built-in alarm system.
- Get backup key.
- There is strong construction.
- You can easily install this lock.
- You can easily control the voice with Alexa.
- It price is very High.
- Battery life is indicate poor quality.
2. August Wi-Fi Smart Home Security Door Locks System
August smart locks are different from keyless locks because they are linked to your phone and are capable of home automation integration functions. The door unlocks automatically when your phone is approached. If you are ever away from home, you can give guests access to your smartphone and they can enter the house.
The August Smart Lock works with a series of virtual keys. You can monitor logs from your smartphone at any time. You can unlock doors from anywhere with your phone. So there is no problem even if an unwanted person enters.
- The August lock is slick in design.
- It has auto-lock / unlock feature.
- Home automation has compatibility.
- You can easily install.
- Its system is like a normal mobile application.
- Compatible with many smart home protocols.
- Includes voice activation system.
- There is no security rating.
3. Kwikset 909 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock
The Kwikset 909 lock is a keyless lock. This keyless lock allows the use of a personalized code to access your home for ease of access. This back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. Its smartcode features easy to install design and is easy to program. The Smart also features re-key technology as a back-up keyway. There are eight customizable access codes. This lock includes a durable satin nickel finish. The Kwikset 909 lock is powered by a 4 AA battery.
- This is a keyless lock.
- Allows the use of a personalized code to access the home.
- Its smartcode features easy to install design.
- Its program is simple.
- Its Battery life is poor quality.
4. Yale Assure Lock SL
The Yale Assure Lock SL has a quick keyless touchscreen that makes a stylish addition to your front door. It also has Z-Wave, ZigBee and HomeKit variants so you can connect this lock to the smart home platform of your choice. It has an easy-to-use touchscreen keypad with backlit. The door lock on this keypad comes with a privacy setting that lets you disable all code for a certain period of time.
- It contains up to 250 unique codes.
- This lock is very easy to install.
- Be able to control the voice with Alexa
- There are two backup keys.
- There is no nest compatibility.
5. Kwikset Aura
Kwikset Aura is a well-known name among the Quickset Home Locks. Kwikset Aura is a Bluetooth lock. This lock combines the look of their technical keypad locks with high-tech functionality. It uses Bluetooth to connect to your smartphone so you can lock and unlock your door with the app. It is convenient for most people to unlock and lock. This Bluetooth lock is not connected to the internet, so you can control it only if you are close to the lock. It has no remote access. However, it is very cheap in price.
- Kwikset Aura is a Bluetooth lock.
- You can lock just one touch.
- Very affordable that’s why anyone can use it.
- It has traditional key options.
- Only can control the lock when you are close in it.
6. Kwikset Electronic Deadbolt
The Kwikset electric deadbolt is the correct starter electronic door lock, although it does not have a Bluetooth connection or smart home function. You can get this simple keypad lock at a very affordable price. This can be an ideal choice if you want a low budget keypad. It sounds the alarm and temporarily disables the keypad when someone uses the wrong code too often. Since it does not require a smartphone or Wi-Fi connection, this keyless entry can be an option for everyone. It can only contain six-digit code so if you want a lot of code it is not great for you.
- The lock is best for affordable price.
- It convenient keypad lock.
- It has auto lock system.
- Only six digit user code.
7. Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro
Like other electric locks, the Ultratlock U-Bolt Pro fights in cold weather. However, it should not be exposed to weather below 14 degrees Fahrenheit. It has fingerprint scanning and a “magic shake” system that lets you open doors from a smartphone without using the app.
It also has an anti-peep protocol. You can type a random number of strings to keep the passcode from telling the observer. This lock is a bit more expensive than the August Smart Lock. It is less compatible with the protocol. It is not compatible with any ANSI-grade deadbolt.
- Ultratlock U-Bolt Pro fights in cold weather.
- Fingerprint scanning and a “magic shake” system you will get in the lock.
- It has an anti-peep protocol.
- This lock is a bit more expensive.
8. August Smart Lock 2nd Generation
August Smart Lock allows you to lock and unlock a door with any smartphone. It also gives guests the opportunity to create virtual keys and keep track of who comes and goes. It has an automatic system that allows you to lock the door automatically after you leave. Includes 24/7 activity log tracks.
You can control the August Smart Lock with your iPhone or iPad. Apple HomeKit provides an easy, secure way to check your lock status and lock / unlock your door. It has high secure low energy bluetooth (LEB) which syncs the lock of your smartphone.
- It allows you to lock and unlock a door with any smartphone.
- Gives guests the opportunity to create virtual keys.
- Lock the door automatically after you leave.
- Includes 24/7 activity log tracks.
- The lock is very expensive.
9. Schlage FE575 Elan Lever Keyless Door Lock
This lock design option allows you to combine it with the aesthetics of your home. The special feature of this lock is that it provides the ability to share access more securely without hiding or duplicating additional keys. It is pre-programmed with two access codes for instant use.
- These lock designs enhance the beauty of your home.
- This lock is that it provides the ability to share access more securely without hiding or duplicating additional keys.
- There are two access codes for instant use.
- Low battery indicator included.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Is A Deadbolt More Secure?
Ans: A deadbolt is the most secure option on the market. Deadbolts are extremely difficult to breach because they have a unique locking device built into the bolt of which cannot be forced back against an exterior door, thus preventing unwanted entry.
2.What Is The Hardest Type Of Lock To Pick?
Ans: It is common knowledge that the more complicated a lock looks, the harder it should be to pick. Similarly, if a lock has many pins then it would also be much harder to pick than a lock with only one pin.
3.What Is A False Gate In a Lock?
Ans: In a lock, false gates are an anomaly where the pins do not sit correctly in their chambers. False gate locks are extremely rare and only found on old pin tumbler locks or some high-security locks.
4.What Is A Lockpicker Called?
Ans: The word most commonly used to describe a lock picker is “lockpicker” or simply “pick.” The term “locksmith” can be applied for those who make locks and do lock picking as their profession.
We have come up with the best home security door locks to take away your worries. All the locks that I have mentioned in my guide carry the best features. Which will protect your beloved home and family from any risk. And if you think your family is at risk, you should take legal action fast, because you have to keep safe your home and family. I am sure this guide must be helped you to find the best home security door locks.