Those of us who have iPhones, more or less all of us, have experienced this problem. If your iPhone 6s stuck on the apple logo, then you have to understand that something is not allowing it to start up normally.
This can occur because iTunes is outdated, faulty updates or sometimes hardware damage. If you are suffering from this problem right now and looking for a solution, don’t worry; you are in the right place. We will tell you how you can overcome this problem. All you have to do is read the whole article carefully.
What Does It Indicate When Your iPhone Freezes At The Apple Logo?
There are several reasons why an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo cannot finish the start-up process this is referred to as a “boot loop”. Something may have gone wrong during an update or data transfer, damaging the program.
What Causes The iPhone To Get Stuck On Apple Logo
- Update issue: Sometimes, it occurs after upgrade the newest iOS version.
- Restore from iTunes: It can get stuck on the apple logo if you restore it from iCloud.
- At the time of update: If you face any problem during installing any update, your iPhone can get stuck on the apple logo screen.
- Damage in hardware: Some inward equipment harms will l leave an effect on your iPhone. Like dropped your phone or experience fluid damage.
- Transferring data: When transferring data from an older device to a new one.
How To Fix The Problem
Service is required if iPhone gets stuck due to hardware damage. Before going to the service center, troubleshoot the software problem.
Solution 1: Force To Restart Your iPhone 6s
It can assist with readdressing programming mistakes and glitches that have made your gadget gotten lethargic, stall out and frozen. It doesn’t influence any of your iPhone information, so it’s a protected strategy, to begin with. Assuming you haven’t as of now, try it out and see what happens subsequently. Here’s how to drive restart your iPhone 6s
- Power of your iPhone. Press the power and home button together and hold them for 15-20 seconds
- Free both buttons together after the apple logo shows up.
Sit back and watch if your gadget can boot up totally and dispatch the Home screen. On the off chance that you’re ready to boot up to the Home screen, continue with an industrial facility reset. A production line reset is expected to delete any bug or malware that may have meddled with your iPhone’s startup schedule. Something else, consider different choices underneath.
Solution 2: Update Or Restore Ios In itunes
If solution 1 is failed, then you can take your risks with iTunes. You can have a go at reestablishing or refreshing your iPhone 6 utilizing iTunes on your PC (Mac or Windows PC). Prepare your PC and follow these means to continue with iOS refresh or reestablish via iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your laptop or computer. Make certain to utilize the most recent variant of iTunes programming to stay away from framework clashes.
- Connect your phone to your PC utilizing the provided USB link.
- Choose the option Trust this Computer from your iPhone.
- Select iPhone 6 from iTunes
- Then select restore the backup.
- Select the file you want to backup
- Select restore and wait until it is done
Never disjoin while rebooting. While the process is finished, then you can disjoin the device.
Solution 3: Restore DFU Mode
Try not to detach your gadget after it reboots instead. If the standard iTunes reestablish doesn’t help, then, at that point, you can attempt a further developed iOS reestablish called recuperation mode to reestablish all things being equal. Once more, it would help if you utilized a PC with the most recent variant of iTunes all the while. Here’s how it’s finished
- Connect the phone to pc and select iTunes
- Now restart your phone
- Find the option Restore select update
Wait until iTunes downloads the application. After finishing the download, change the setting of the device. Your next and last choice if the recuperation mode reestablishes fizzled a DFU mode reestablish. Placing your iPhone in DFU mode permits it to speak with iTunes on a PC without enacting the boot loader or iOS. This allows you to reestablish or refresh your iOS gadget in any event when the product has gotten destroyed. If you wish to try this technique out, follow the given instruction –
- Connect the phone to your pc.
- Select iTunes
- Press the power and home button together and hold them for 10 seconds.
- Now relieve the power button and continue to hold the home button for another 5 seconds.
- If you discover the plug into iTunes, that means you hold it for too long.
If the screen stays black, it means that you have successfully entered DFU mode. At this point, you should see an alert message saying that iTunes has detected your iPhone and will allow it to be restored. You may then restore your iPhone 6 using iTunes in DFU mode.
What If You Still Face The Same Problem
If, after applying all the methods, the same problem occurs again and again within your iPhone 6s, or the problem does not go away. Then it would help if you went to the nearest Apple service center.
We as a whole realize exactly how disappointing it tends to be to gaze down at your phone and simply see the screen stuck on the Apple logo. If you have seen the Apple logo stuck on your Home screen repeatedly, then it is the ideal opportunity to fix the issue for great. And this is all about when the iPhone 6s Stuck On the Apple logo.