Sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you must travel with luggage. This could be for business, pleasure, or any other reason.
Whether for personal or professional use, luggage tags are extremely helpful. They help ensure that the baggage containing your belongings gets to the right place without getting damaged or mixed up with someone else’s baggage.
While different kinds of luggage tags are available in the market today. We’re here to tell you about the 10 best luggage tags you can carry around and use every time you travel. Read on to find out how to apply luggage tags and get tips and tricks along the way.
So Which 10 Are The Best Luggage Tags?
There are a lot of great luggage tags on the market, but which ones are the best? To help you make an informed decision, we’ve put together a list of 10 of the best luggage tags on the market today. We’ve included popular and obscure tags, so there’s something for everyone. If you in the market for a new set of luggage tags, be sure to check out our list. Here are 10 of the best ones:
- TSA PreCheck – This special luggage tag allows you to bypass security at certain airports.
- Skymark – These tags have a built-in RFID tag that helps airport security track your bag as it moves through the airport.
- Samsonite – These tags come with an extra-strong metal strap and can handle much weight without breaking.
- American Tourister – These tags perfect for people who frequently travel. As they can program to open when you reach your destination automatically.
- Away We Go – These tags make from durable materials and come with multiple uses, such as identifying multiple pieces of luggage.
- Priority Passport – This is another type of luggage tag that allows users to bypass security checkpoints at various airports worldwide.
- ECOSUSI – This tag comes in several different designs and is water resistant, so it’s perfect for travel during rainy or humid conditions.
- Herschel Supply Co.’s Luggage Tag – This tag is made from high-quality nylon materials and features a colorful print.
- luggage tag robot – This new type of luggage tag uses RFID tags to keep track of your belongings as they move through the airport baggage scanners.
- TSA PreCheck Plus – This special type of luggage tag provides even more benefits when traveling, such as faster check-in and less waiting time at the security checkpoint.
How To Apply A Luggage Tag
You can apply a luggage tag to your bag for added security when traveling. This will help customs and border control officials identify your bag more easily and speed up getting it through customs. To apply a luggage tag, take your luggage to the correct location – usually one of the airport’s designated baggage storage areas.
You’ll need to show your passport, ticket, and other required documents. Then, you’ll need to fill out an application form and pay the applicable fee. There are additional fees if you want a specific type of baggage tag or expedited service.
Once you’ve completed all these steps, put your luggage in the locker and take a picture with your phone to prove it’s there. Then, go back to the application desk and show them the picture you took earlier. They will then affix your luggage tag to your bag and send it on its way.
What To Consider While Buying A Luggage Tag
When you’re looking to buy a luggage tag, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
First and foremost, you’ll need to decide what kind of tag you need. Both metal and plastic tags are available, and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. Metal tags are typically sturdy and harder to damage, but they are also more expensive. Plastic tags are cheaper and easier to replace, but they may not hold up as well over time.
Another important consideration is the size of the tag. Luggage tags typically come in two sizes – small (approximately 3-4 inches wide by 2-3 inches tall) or large (approximately 5-6 inches wide by 3-4 inches tall). If you have a lot of luggage or items that fit on your suitcase differently, get a tag that fits all of your items properly.
Finally, choosing a logo that reflects your brand perfectly is important. Make sure the logo is large enough so that it’s easy to see from far away but not so big that it takes away from the overall look of the tag. You can also choose a stock or clipart image if you need more time or resources to create your logo.
If you travel a lot, luggage tags are essential to your travel accessories. Traveling with luggage tags ensures they find their way to the baggage carousel and saves you from baggage claim issues if they get misplaced. Besides, tags help ensure that your belongings and personal information stay with your bags while traveling. To ensure your tags arrive safely and get found easily, here are some tips to help you apply a tag correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What Are The Benefits Of Buying Luggage Tags?
Ans: There are several benefits to buying luggage tags. Here are a few:
– luggage tags can help you keep track of your belongings. When you have a set of luggage tags, it becomes easier to identify your luggage if it is lost or stolen. Also, having luggage tags in place can help to organize and categorize your belongings inside your suitcase.
– Luggage tags can also help to identify your luggage if it is lost or stolen. If your luggage tags have your name and address, law enforcement personnel can easily contact you if your luggage is involved in a crisis.
2.How Do I Remove The Old Luggage Tag From My Bag Without Damaging It?
Ans: To remove luggage tags without damaging them:
- Use a blunt object such as a knife or spoon.
- Make sure the blade of the blunt object is perpendicular to the surface of the tag, and pry it off slowly using constant pressure.
- Do not use your hands or teeth to remove the tag – this may damage it and make it difficult to reattach later.
3.Where Can I Buy Good-Quality Luggage Tags?
Ans: Regarding luggage tags, choosing the right one for your needs is important. Some good brands to consider include Kipling, Samsonite, and Columbia.
Luggage tags should be durable and easy to read. Tags that are too small or difficult to decipher can lead to problems when trying to claim your luggage at the airport later. Tags that are also prone to wear and tear should also be avoided.
4.How Do I Attach My Luggage Tag To My Bag?
Ans: There are a few different ways to attach your luggage tag to your bag. Here are two examples:
- Stick it to the front of the bag with a sticker or adhesive.
- Cut out a small hole in the bottom of your luggage tag, and stick it to the inside of your bag with silicon or other adhesives.
5.What Kinds Of Luggage Tags Are Available On The Market?
Ans: Various luggage tags are available on the market, but some of the most popular types include RFID-blocking, water-repellent, and magnetic luggage tags. It is important to choose a tag that is appropriate for the type of travel you are planning.